Category Archives: Yule
- 1/2 cup instant coffee (I use regular, but decaf would work too)
- 2/3 cup sugar substitute (whatever kind you like. Adjust as it suits you)
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup instant sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
Number of Servings: 20
- 8 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 5 min
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to six months. Yield: 2-3/4 cups (about 8 servings).
- To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup mix in 1 cup boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Splenda no-calorie sweetener.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (1 cup prepared hot cocoa) equals 101 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange:1 fat-free milk.