- 1/2 cup instant coffee (I use regular, but decaf would work too)
- 2/3 cup sugar substitute (whatever kind you like. Adjust as it suits you)
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup instant sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
Measure all ingredients into a medium bowl. Mix well. Place into a jar with a lid. Store in a cool, dry place.
To use: Place 2 teaspoons dry mix into a coffee cup. Add about 3/4 cup hot water. Stir well to blend and serve.
I’m going to make this for my coworkers this year and include the “how-to” on a little gift card attached with a ribbon around the jar and give them a new mug to go along. So they can try it out right then at the office party.
Number of Servings: 20