I just subscribed to this blog, too! I couldn’t resist this recipe. Its so easy. I would find a way to add peanut butter, though! Go sign up for this blog!
DIANE, YOU’RE A GENIUS.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 5oz chocolate pudding (cook&serve)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 40 large marshmallows
Combine milk and pudding mix and place into greased 13×9 baking dish
- place graham crackers (broken in half) on top of pudding mixture with space in between each one
- add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- spread DRY cake mix over top and place the butter by tablespoons on top of dry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Mix slightly so there isn’t large areas of dry ingredients.
- add marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes and if needed 1-2 minutes undner a high broiler to brown.