Because I do treat myself now and then.
Because I have a handbag big enough to smuggle this into the movie.
Because it makes me feel good and it’s not illegal
BECAUSE I AM MAMA AND I SAID SO!
Night Owl S’mores Treat
- 9 cups Honey Graham Cereal (like Golden Grahams)
- ¾ cups Light Corn Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 11-½ ounces, weight Package Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
- Measure 9 cups of graham cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, butter and milk chocolate chips. Stir constantly until chocolate chips are melted and ingredients are combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal and stir quickly until cereal is coated with chocolate. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and using a slightly damp hand, press into the pan.
***This recipe needs to be made and devoured the same day. Otherwise the cereal gets soggy the next day. I believe this is due to the high content of corn syrup in the recipe.
THIS IS NOT MY IDEA. IF IT’S YOURS AND YOU’RE COPYRIGHTED..BRING IT TO MY ATTENTION AND IT’S OUTTA HERE. THERE IS NO NEED FOR VERBAL AGGRESSION.