hulled out strawberries dipped in melted chocolate and filled with whatever you’d like. We combined vanilla vodka, Godiva liquor, and some chocolate syrup for a delicious shot in an edible glass. Take your shot and eat it too!
I know I said there’s not real recipe, but here are some tips for making your own Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses:
– Try to choose strawberries as big as you can find, unless of course you want to make baby shots
– Cut the point of the strawberry off so they can stand on their own, the melted chocolate helps form a little base too which makes them even more stable
– We recommend hulling out the strawberries using a paring knife and grapefruit spoon, you have to be careful not to make them too thin or they’ll break (nothing a little melted chocolate can’t help mend!). Don’t forget to pat strawberries dry before dipping in chocolate.
– Freeze the dipped strawberry cups for maximum sturdiness, and to keep your drink cold. Let them thaw for a few minutes before serving so no one breaks any teeth
– Top with whipped cream and sprinkles for an extra special touch (we thought of the idea after already doing the grocery shopping, oh welll)