I plan to put this in celery boats or green pepper bowls or some other veggie vessell.
I must warn you: this dip is thick. Really thick.
Makes about 2 cups
You will need:
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, diced
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire, horseradish, mayonnaise and sour cream in a food processor. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, stir in green onions and reserved bacon pieces. Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors mingle.
- Allow to come to room temperature before serving.